Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not my best dress

Well today was really not my best work when it comes to putting together an outfit. Actually After looking at the pic, I thought this outfit is pretty boring. The shirt has pretty nice details, but the colors are all so subtle. And there is nothing going on... I guessI thought this would be much better. Oh, and never mind the hair, it wasnt combed yet, and i didnt really have a good shoe choice this morning, soI wore clogs..

Today's Outfit
Creme sweater with rhinestone buttons - Macys
Grey slacks - JC Penny
Black clogs - Nordstrom

The details here arent to bad. The buttons are dainty rhinestones, and the sleeve has a nice rouching (sp?).

Ok, so this is what I was supposed to wear today. I was pulling an outfit from the February Inspiration Calendar. Today called for a dress worn as a jacket, but for me, this look just wasnt doing it. The dress is nice by itself, but over this sweater its not really working for me. I just didnt feel comfortable, so I took it all off. Again, not my best look (it actually looked better in the pics that in person), but its a trial and error process.

4 comments:

bonfire of my vanity said...

love the belt! shows off those curves. so glad to find your blog. thanks for joining mine!
http://bellisimama.blogspot.com/

EvaNadine said...

we appreciate seeing the fashion misses too!
i dont think the outfit looked bad with the dress overtop of it, but in the end, if youre not comfortable in it, thats what matter most!

Taylor said...

I think if the jacket-dress were a few inches shorter you would've rocked it. It just hits at an odd place as a jacket. But I bet as a dress you look totally fab in it!

BBM said...

hey girl, we all have misses sometimes. :-) the jacket wouldve worked if it was shorter. but i do love the detail in the blouse!