Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Front and Back - Valentine's Day Red Challenge-Day #3

Today's outfit
Red button up shirt - Lane Bryant
Black sweater vest - Express Men
Jean skirt with the cutest kick-pleat in back - Fashion Bug
Black tights - ?
Booties - Nine West

Yup, you guessed it... I'm still snowed in.. But i thought i would still get dressed and wear my red today. This is the same skirt that I wore on this post. Last time I wore it, I wanted to show the kick-pleat in the back, its such a cute detail.

Hubby took these pics, and he was happy to be the human tripod on this day! lol

5 comments:

BBM said...

i love the pleats on the skirt! im glad you took a pic! and i seriously need a red belt ... where did you get yours?

Totally Inspired said...

I have no idea where I got that belt. It may have come with something, im not sure...

Fell 4 Fashion said...

Great skirt and love those booties!

cheeky curves said...

love the detail above the pleats

DivaInDeepThought said...

Okay, I am so glad you told me about your blog. And thanks for visiting mine. I LOVE THIS RED!!! Red is my power color. So I've worn it a bit much lately. But love how you pulled it together. I tried something similiar, but now I want to do it with a skirt. The skirt makes it more fun.