Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best Friend Blog # 2

I have been trying to get this chic on here since I started to blog ... so SURPRISE!!! here she is. This is my sister and also my best friend. Ok, so we have known each other also since the 6th or 7th grade. We spent so much time together when we were younger that everyone asked if we were sisters. We had to keep explaining so much that we just started saying yes.. and no one asked anymore questons. So she will forever be my sister and she goes into the best friend blog. She and I have a connection that we cant even explain. We find ourselves thinking and sayign the same things often.. Even this morning, i called her and she had emailed me at the same time. Its a connection..we cant explain. She is not really my shopping buddy as much as the other BFF, but this BFF keeps me grounded. She is the one that brings me back to reality with any aspect of my life, no matter how crazy it gets. Sometimes, I wish I had as much luck on bringing her back ... but neither of my BFFs listen to me.

She has been holding out on being added to the blog until she found the perfect outfit. And I think this one looks gorgeous on her. She looks so cute and slim (way to go.. great pic!)

Yesteday's BFF outfit
Gray cardigan - New York and Company
Gray and black striped slacks - New York and Company
Black shell - Target
Earrings and Necklace - New York and Company
Black boots - 6pm.com by Nine West

1 comment:

BBM said...

isnt it a blessing to have friends that u just have that sincere, honest, connection with?

i have one and its my lil sis (although shes my sis literally).

ure bf is super adorable! and that outfit does makes her look so long and lean! cute!