Friday, July 30, 2010

What a sweet surprise

Look what I came home to last night.. isnt that special, aawwwlll...
I was feelin awesome after getting my hair done, and lookin good.
And I walked into the kitchen and I got a smile on my face immediately! (thanks hubby)


Today, I snatched another look from the Fab Finds Outfit Inspiration Calendar

Friday, July 30 - Open Weave & Stripes
Today's Look
pink hooded weave sweater - LaneBryant
striped tank - LaneBryant
cuffed denim capris - Ashley Stewart
shoes - Ross
necklace - some Juniors store

4 comments:

Enigma said...

Your outfits always look so good. Like your style!

Kimberly said...

Super cute! I did the stripes thing today, but didn't have an "open weave" that worked. Great color combo too!

Unknown said...

aren't hubbies great... especially when they are surprising you... Good for you... love your outfit too...

misss_e said...

Aaaaawwwww!