Friday, July 16, 2010

THANK YOU BFF

So I am really excited to wear this outfit today. I was saving it to wear for some "real" occassion, but Hubby said he would take me to dinner tonight so I guess thats "occassion" enough for me. I had another outfit planned for today, but the skirt didnt fit to well (I need to drop a few pounds to get in it perfectly) so I just packed it away until later and I pulled out this look.

When I first saw this cardi on Kimberly and then on Courtney.. I was in LOVE... I think Courtney talked about it in a blog post.. and then I saw it and I told my BFF how cute it was. Well, while I was away on vacation.. my BFF "showed her tail" and went on a serious shopping spree... she bought all kinds of stuff and this cardi was included in her haul. Well, low and behold.. she let me have it!! YEAAAAA for MEEEEE.. I think I needed a size bigger but since it has nice stretch, I can get away with it.. and did I mention that I LOVE this cardi.. surely you will be seeing alot of it.. I might wear it the entire weekend.. lol
What are your weekend plans???
Today's Outfit
nautical cardi - Fashion to Figure
black dress - OldNavy
gold shoes - payless
necklace - OldNavy
creme handbag - Coach
(I had to add my bag today because it goes so well with the look of the outfit)

11 comments:

Nefertiti said...

tu es magnifique,bon w end ! ;O)

Unknown said...

OMG!!! You look amazing! I'm lazy so I'm going to also say I love love love that outfit that was inspired by Bouchard. I love what you've been trying lately. It seems you have started taking some risks but they all work. I love it!

MuSiCmAdNeSs said...

Looking good baby (as usual!)I cant wait for "Date Night", you know I'm ready!

Beth said...

I totally agree, that cardi is amazing.
My hubby and I are having our date night tonight too. I think I will follow your lead and go with a maxi dress.

Eve said...

I wouldn't mind seeing the cardigan in each and ever post you do, 'cause that's hot! I LOVe it! It all looks well put together.

Have a great night you two! :D

Courtney said...

I love it! You are rocking that cardi, girl!

Loving The Reflection

Bianca C said...

That cardigan is the business. I love, love love it.

Cuz Nik said...

Can i have it when you're finished with it?

FashionAddict said...

Um yeah, you have it going ON, lady! I am SO loving this dress with that fabulous cardigan. Love love love!

misss_e said...

Lovng this! I went to the site and they didnt have the cardi!

Shea said...

I love this outfit! It's simple but fabulous none the less. If this cardi was still available it would added wardrobe too!