Friday, October 1, 2010

Peek-a-boo PINK

Tonight I will be helping Cousin Nikki (wedding planner extraordinaire) with a wedding. If I can, I will add a few pics of the bride at the reception. So check back for updates
.
So today's outfit is a "work outfit"
I have had a floral cardi on my "wish list" for a long time. So whenI saw this one a few weeks ago, I snagged it.. eventhough its black.. I really would have preferred a more vibrant color, but this will have to do for now.

floral cardi - Nordstrom
tank - Ashley Stewart
pants - Fashion Bug
clogs - Nordstrom
bracelet - Andie's Giveaway
.
And here is a close up of the sweater. I likey! .. even with my "peek-a-boo pink" showing, lol.
.
UPDATE
These are a few pics from the wedding.
The decor was simple and very elegant.
The Matron of Honor was the bride's sister Yolanda. Cuzin Nikki and Yolanda have been close friends for yeaaaaarrrsss! They went to high school together.
Here we are..."the dream team" lol
The Bride!
And the happy couple ... Mr and Mrs Lloyd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty cardi! And timeless in black!
Bella
http://gypsyroxylee.wordpress.com/