Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BBCA - Day 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2 (again)

I know .. all those days, and all these outfits at one time. But I did try to get some kind of pink in all of them. (Saturday was a stretch, but you'll see ...)
.
TODAY - Day 6
to work
tshirt - Old Navy
cardi - Macys
skirt - Ashley Stewart
floral bib necklace - Avon
.
MONDAY - Day 5
running errands and shopping with cousin Nikki. She needed to find an outfit for her class reunion (I wont say which one, in case she doesnt want yall to knwo how old she is, lol). And her church is having a grand opening this saturday too. So she needed an outfit for that too. We came away with some great looks! Maybe I will do a polyvore so you can see what we selected.
tank - Ashley Stewart
jacket - JC Penney
skirt - Old Navy
necklace - Lane Bryant
pearl bracelets - ??
.
SUNDAY - Day 4
Mom took Hubby and I out to dinner. Hubby and I have been working on a CD with Mom.. and this was the celebratory dinner.
long sleeve shirt - random giveaway bag
capris - Lane Bryant
pink poncho - Rainbow Plus
necklace - Lane Bryant
.
SATURDAY - Day 3
Football game with BFF Court.

Since I wanted to wear the team colors which are orange and black. I brought my pink clapper!
top - Ashley Stewart
harem capris - Burlington Coat Factory
shoes - Macys
necklace - stolen oops! borrowed from my Niece (BFF Yolanda's daughter)
.
FRIDAY NIGHT - Day 2 (again)
Desire celebrated her birthday with a fun party. We danced the night away.

We got all dressed up for the occassion.
Me
top - Ashley Stewart
jeans - Macys
shrug - Lane Bryant
BFF Yolanda
top - NY&Co
jeans - NY&Co
BFF Courtney
top - Faith 21
leggins - ??
necklace - NY&Co
.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

These are great, you look fantastic! I especially love that cardigan paired with the black top and khaki skirt. And the pink clapper -that makes me giggle! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I think all of these outfits are fantastic but Day 4 is my favorite. I can so see myself wearing this! Love, love, love the poncho!