Friday, October 15, 2010

BBCA - Day 9

I absolutely looove this time of year. The mornings are my favorite. The weather is so crisp. You can wear a coat or jacket and add your favorite comfy warm scarf. It just makes you want to get up and get going. When I walk out the door (at 6:40am), I feel refreshed.. to start a new day!
.
I have a busy weekend ahead. Babyshowers and football games. And I will finally be able to show you what I purchased with my $20 CSN gift card from Leslie at Fashion du jour. Since Leslie was nice enough to pass on her gifts.. I did the same.
.
Hubby and I are going out to dinner tonight. Still not sure where we are going.
tank - Ashley Stewart
cardi - Macys
jeans - Fashion Bug
boots - Macys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have an awesome name ;)! I love the printed cardi, those just seem to go with everything and always look fab don't they?
Cute necklaces too!