Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yesterday and Today

So this is what I came up with yesterday... but it didnt start out this way. Originally, i had on leggins with this shirt. This is a shirt similar to the one I wore when I went to the movie with mom, but this one has thinner stripes and a cute short sleeeve detail so I had to add a long sleeve black henley tee.


I was preparing to go to a sleepover for my neice, and i was fully dressed. then i looked out the window and saw that it was snowing a "white out".. so i had to change the pants. I just threw on a pair of denim pants. and this is what i cam up with.. not really my favorite outfit because it makes me look a little wider than i really am.. oh well.. thats what it was for saturday...



Yesterday's Outfit
Black henley tshirt - (GAP, men's section)
Long striped shirt dress - (Ashley Stewart)
Denim trousers - (JC Penny)
Black belt - (Lane Bryant)
Coach scarf - for hair protection, lol
Pink and black bag - my overnight bag, reusable bag from Macys

Today, i just have on a red track suit / yoga suit / jummper cuz we were just getting dressed and leaving the sleepover.. so now, im home and in my PJs on the couch... that party was draining.. but i think the little ladies (14 year olds) had a good time.

4 comments:

megara said...

Can I just say how much I love shopping in mens sections of any clothing store? I just feel so powerful when I do. hahaha

you look great!

Totally Inspired said...

haha.. yeaaa! i totally agree. i have a few things from the men's section.. and the maternity section too (and i'm not pregnant, yet, lol)

BBM said...

i just bought a tunic exactly like that @ Old Navy this weekend. Great minds think alike you know ... :-) Did you get your boyfriend cardis??? They had a great sale this weekend ... I went a little nuts.

Totally Inspired said...

I never even got a chance to get to ON. I was sick about it too.. aaaauugh! Oh well. i am sure that i will find them eventually.