Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Recap - INTRODUCING ....

FRIDAY after work,
I attended a surprise 40th Birthday Party for BFF Courtney's coworker and friend, Lisa.

Surprise Party outfit
black tank - Target
shrug - Lane Bryant
skirt - Avenue (altered for a shorter fit)
shoes - Nine West
.

The theme was a Soul Train Party!

BFF Courtney was part of the planning committee. I loved her hat and the romper was cute too!

Lisa was sooo surprised when she arrived.. and she was ready to PAAARRRR-TAAAAAYYY!

BFF Courtney had her outfit all planned! This was Lisa's 70's look.


more or BFF Courtney's coworkers and friends (Tahirah and Lynnell).

BFF Yolanda and I
.
SATURDAY
Hubby and I attended a housewarming for my sorority sister in Delaware.

dress - eshakti
capri leggins - Macys
shoes - Kmart
handbag - Michael Kors - Nordstrom (i thought this would be my fall handbag.. but I had to rethink that)

ofcourse it was fun times and laughs with all the ladies.

Linda and Dee

Two of my line sisters.
.
INTRODUCING ...
My fall handbag! Yup, I will be sporting this beauty for the rest of the fall. I got this from SteinMart when we were in Hilton Head, South Carolina during our summer vacation... isnt she a cutie, in all her purple glory!

Hubby and I Sunday dinner date

tshirt - Old Navy
jeans - JC Penney
brown clogs - Nordstrom
pink cardi - Lane Bryant

No comments: