Monday, September 20, 2010

Today's errands with Grandma

I spent most of the day with my Grandma. I took her to do some follow up errands and retrieve some documents that she lost after the fire. But more importantly, we got to hang out. She and I haven't hung out in a while. We went to the mall and got some lunch. And I have a buys weekend ahead (yet again) so I had to get a gift for my sorority sister's housewarming. Grandma helped me pick out something nice.

top - Target
($3.. I was excited! and I wasnt even sure what it was going to look like. But I think I like it)
jeans - Ashley Stewart
shoes - Avenue
necklaces - from a dress
silver bangles - Cancun,Mexico

3 comments:

Dr. Da said...

Those sandals are CUTE!

Maria said...

What a great deal on that pretty top!

misss_e said...

The top is cute! Great outfit!