Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Birthdays!

I think September has the most birthdays in my family. If you saw the pics from Aunt's 50th Birthday Party.. most of them took a pic together and there was still atleast 1 or 2 missing. Today's birthday belongs to my little "ladybug" (she doesnt always like when I call her that, lol)Cousin Nikki's daughter - Taylor. I will be stopping past their house tonight for icecream and cake.. and definitely some SINGING!!!! (I'll post pics of me and the birthday girl later this evening)
.
This was today's work outfit .. in the rain. (but I'm not complaining, I know we need it)
tank - Lane Bryant
white cardi - Fashion Bug
skirt - Lane Bryant
necklace - NY&Co
bracelets - Cancun, Mexico
.
UPDATE : Here are a few pics of Ladybug at her birthday party. She was all smiles and sooo excited about her cake. Being 4 years old is pretty fun!!

No comments: