Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Im trying to PUSH through

Im really not feeling well today but Im pushing through. I think I have a slight head cold.. or some serious congestion. But either way.. I am not at my 100%. I came to work today because I have a training class this afternoon.. But Im not sure they will see me tomorrow.
Today
sweater - Lane Bryant
necklace - Lane Bryant
skinnies - JC Penney
bracelet - NY&Co
earrings - Cancun, Mexico
shoes - Nordstrom (I really want to find another pair of clogs for the fall..)
.
How could I not mention....
YESTERDAY was my BFF Courtney's Birthday!

One of her friends and coworkers had a dinner party for her on Sunday. I went there straight from the wedding. And we had some good laughs.. As I always say, Court is the funniest person that I know. We can always have the best laughs together. When I left there, My tummy AND my cheeks were sore. It was so much fun!

Courtney showing off one of her lovely drinks. There was wine, cheese (mm mm delicious), jalapeno jelly (soo soo tasty), salmon, asparagus, seafood fetticini and a delicious salad. I may have forgotten something but that was the basic menu. Everything was good. [Look at Greta's face in the background, lol]

Yup, Court being silly... but look at Greta's face.. i think she is thinking.. "For real Courtney - You are so silly" Paaahaaaaa
I luv ya Court! Hatsy Birtday!

7 comments:

Eve said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!

Geri said...

Lovely, rich, autumnal colours and very flattering on you!

It's great to see you're enjoying life - it's shining through.

Unknown said...

I really like that green on you... the entire outfit looks comfy but cute... which is seriously important when you're sick. Wish you BFF a Happy Birthday from me too... ~besitos~

divaindeepthought.blogspot.com

vc said...

Great sweater, I love color. Totally looks chic with the skinny jeans.

Nefertiti said...

j aime beaucoups ton pull surtout la couleur et la forme du col ;O)

et je prefere le jeans non releve meme si c est plus mode avec les revets...

et bonne anniversaire a ton amie ! ;O)

FashionAddict said...

Ooooo, feel better, hun! You look great in this, loveth the rolled jeans :)

Laurie said...

I really like that sweater. It would look great with some leggings and boots.

http://iwannaknowbelle.blogspot.com/