Thursday, June 24, 2010

The weekend is almost here

I am definitely getting ready for the weekend.. and a nice week long vacation. I cant wait. I need to get my feet into a pool or walk on some sand... something.. just make it fun!!! .. (oh, and least I forget, eat some good food!!! yeaaaa)

Today's Outfit
denim dress - Rainbow Plus (serious score... only$10)
black wedges - NY&Co
crown necklace - a gift from Hubby.. he asked me to wear it today cuz I couldnt figure out what I wanted to wear as a neck accessory... Thanks Hubby!! great idea.
silver floral bracelet - ???
.
Yesterday FLASHBACK:
Nurmisur asked in her comment what I was packing.. here it IS!! [lol] .. a mess..I will post better pics tonight.

There are strapless sundresses, capris (jean, black and white), tshirts (striped-OldNavy), fun shirts (floral-H&M), leggins (black and white), tunics, swimsuit, sun hat and cookies,lol!
.
After work, I stopped past to see my grandfather at his new assisted living home. He was happy to see me.. and liking his "new digs" very much.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Today's dress is super cute! I wonder if they have it at the Rainbow here!? Gonna have to stop by today to see! Have a great vacay!

Kimberly said...

Great dress and I can't believe it was only $10. Super Score!

Lesa said...

I have been trying to find a dress like that. Bought one on Ebay and it was horrible. You look fabulous, and the pic with your Grandfather is so sweet.

Maria said...

Great dress! Sounds like you have all your packing in order, so now all you have to do is enjoy!

Eve said...

Have a great, great trip!! And tell us all about it when you get back :D

That looks like such a nice place where your granddad lives.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and your sense of style.

Dannie said...

Cute!!!