Friday, June 11, 2010

Round UP - Summer Capsule Wardrobe Challenge


Well I never really got a chance to post daily.. so i just put on all the outfit combos in one day (maybe 2) and here they are.. the Summer Capsule Wardrobe Challenge. Enjoy! .. and as always, tell me your favorite.


Summer Capsule Wardrobe Closet
Long maxi strapless dress - Ashley Stewart
Short orange strapless dress - Burlington Coat Factory
Brown maxi skirt - JCPenny
"Hubby" jeans - FashionBug
Yellow tshirt - OldNavy

My only regret about this challenge is that I didnt wear enough accessories and shoe varieties. I really have a lot of accessories (and shoes), I just didnt take the time to pair them with each look. [maybe next time..] But I loved the versatility of these items. So I was happy with this challenge.

My only other wish was that I had one last look to squeeze out of this combo, so I could have 10 looks with 5 items.. any suggestions on one more look???

9 comments:

EvaNadine said...

you selected wisely and were super-creative, wearing skirts as dresses, etc. awesome job!

Kimberly said...

Wow!!! You did a great job mixing and matching. Love all of them and way to go, you!!

Renée T. Habashy said...

The only other outfit I came up with was to layer the brown skirt/dress under the orange one (the opposite of the one you already did).

Great job! :)

Vaia said...

Oh my gosh - loved how you used the dress in such different ways - I am playing around with some clothes that way this weekend for sure!

Bianca C said...

You did a great job! Looks like a magazine spread! :-)

vc said...

YAY you did it! I think you did a great job. I am glad its over though cause I was stressing out over how to make the clothes looks different every time.
So proud of all the blogger that joined the challenge!

Maria said...

wow, I'm impressed. You did a great job!

Eve said...

I really love the orange top with blue jeans, though all the looks are sooo pretty, you did a great job with all of them :D

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Thanks for joining the challenge. Look out for the next one in September!
Jane X