Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to the man I love and adore! Now we are adding a new little man (so move over bacon, here comes something meatier, lol - just kidding).
I am excited about this journey that we are about to embark on together. 

And for this very special First Pre Father's Day I just want to say " I Love You" .. and Im excited to celebrate you as a man and father on many more to come.
 For the occassion, I bought Hubby 2 shirts and I bought the baby matching onesies. Hopefully they can wear these outfits together soon. I'll surely take photos.  Hubby has had these sneakers for a long time and he never wears them, when I found this shirt I knew it would be perfect!

And for the showstopper!!! - I bought Hubby a soda machine maker called SodaStream.


He loved this gift. I was happy that he was soooo excited, but I had to tell him to cool it becasue otherwise I would never be able to top this gift again.  He didnt care at all. He said he is never buying another soda again.. from now on.. he will make his own, lol! It was so funny!
We went to a cookout for Father's Day at Cousin Nikki's house and had a good time with family and food.  It was also Grandma's 85th Birthday!!! You know I looove to celebrate a birthday.  She is going out of town soon (to Mississippi to visit her daughter - Aunt DeeDee).  So I will probably go help her pack her things this weekend.

Still after all the fun and love being surrounded by family, it was a bittersweet day. 
My Grandpa wasnt there. I miss you much Bay Bay!

No comments: