Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shampooed and Sleep

Another scorcher today... but Im glad that when I leave for work at 6:40am (sometimes earlier) its not quite that hot.  It was only 75 degrees when I left the house this morning.  But its expected to get up to 98 degrees. They have already closed schools half day.

So yesterday was my new regular hair appointment day. But I really wasnt in the mood to be in the salon all night.. so I did it myself.. Well really I just shampooed and curled it.  Im not sure how much more of that I will be doing.  It didnt really turn out to my liking this morning. I should have done something different with it last night instead I just curled it tightly and then wrapped it. anywho... maybe I will fix it tonight (if I have the energy) if not, it may be in a ponytail tomorrow, but atleast its clean.
shrug-Ashley Stewart; dress-Marshalls; shoes-Ross
On a nicer note, I do like my outfit.  Nothing fancy, just a strapless dress that I got a few months ago.  I think I got it for my cruise back in April.

Hubby and I had a chat about my pics too. We both realized that my face really isnt this fat. (lol) This is just my morning face cuz if I take pics later in the day, my face doesnt look nearly as fat.  My sister says that its the baby, but really, I think that at 6am when I am taking these pics, Im still asleep.

3 comments:

Renée T. Habashy said...

I have those moments with my pictures, too- where I'm like, Wait! I'm not that fat! Where'd that double chin come from? I think you're right- in the early morning, I'm still a little "puffy" or something! lol!

Regardless, you look beautiful in all your photos! :)

Nefertiti said...

tres jolie maxi dress ;O)

Anonymous said...

I want to have an orgasm in that dress