Thursday, March 31, 2011

..okay, say it now..

I know, I know.. you are tired of seeing these boots. BUT, they have served me well this week. Actually they have served me well all winter. And Im grateful!!! They were a good buy.
dress-NYandCo; boots-Avenue


This dress is almost 3 years old. I bought it to wear to my bridal shower in 2008.  It was a great find then, and Im glad that it still fits. BFF Court said that I might not be able to wear to many of my regular clothes during my pregnancy cuz I might end up with "belly prints" when its all over. BUT, I think this dress will stretch the test of time, lol!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

The dress is gorgeous, and I have a pair of boots that I have worn for three years! I love them and I don't care if anyone else likes them or not, sometimes that's just the way thing have got to be!