Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Its Cold Outside!

I wish I had worn a warmer coat this morning. On my walk into work I was FREEZING!!! I have no idea what I was thinking. I guess I thought this sunshine yellow shirt would warm me from the inside. 
It is a pretty cheery color!
yellow swing top-OldNavy; cargo jeans-from coworker; necklaces-Nordstrom
Im looking forward to the weekend everyone. Tomorrow is Ladies Night at my friend Jamaica's house. other than that nothing really planned but... Its a big deal happenin on MONDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay... its been awhile since I've said this... but this is one of those items you should be putting in a bag to deliver to me. Love the cargos (and I'm not a cargo person) and I love that shirt... loved it when you wore it with fuscia love it more now!!! :)