Friday, March 4, 2011

Going Green- Avocado!

Once again I had a different look planned for today.. but I changed my mind at the last minute.  I was going to wear a jean jacket with this outfit... but I switched to this green cardi and the green flats.  I likey! But Im not sure that its quite time for capris... since Im short they dont really fit like capris.. they fit almost like high water pants.. either way.. IM sure that you will be seeing this outfit once again when the weather breaks.
top-JCpenny; cardi-FashionBug; capris-new; flats-Macys
Tonight's plan is Girl's Night at Jamaica's house... play a little Wii, maybe some Taboo, eat.. and drink.. Im bringing the virgin daquiris .. but I do have a bottle of House Jam wine for the ladies that want to partake ;)
Have a great weekend.. who knows what else is planned for me.. I have a birthday on Monday!!  So there may be some weekend surprise in store for me.. Im not sure.. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Shea said...

I love this color combination and your shoe as so cute! You are working it =)

Kimberly said...

That top is amazing!! I love it! Have an amazing birthday weekend.