Monday, January 10, 2011

City Chic : Virtual Shopping

I've been doing a little virtual shopping on City Chic. They have an awesome selection of plus size items that are very fashionable.  I decided to put some looks together of what I liked most. Enjoy!

First up was the "DRESS OBSESSION!"
City Chis has some really cute dress for a variety of occasions from day to evening.

Then I fell in love with this skirt... this looks says "Sexy and Sultry"
The top was the main attraction in the next group. Take a "walk on the wild side"
I adored the pants in the next collection.  I thought they had a real safari feel to them. And I think Part 2 is my favorite.  
I loved this jacket.. and I looved the long lines of the tank. So I put them together.
 If you know me, you know I love denim and lace. I would definitely add a string of pearls to this look.
 I adore this dress. It screams comfort. And the jacket was a cute topper with a bit of whimsy.
I submitted a few of these looks to City Chic. So let's see if they are interested in any of them. 
Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

Melissa {Suger} said...

Oooo. Some great looks. Great work!

misss_e said...

These are all super cute and chic! Im going to have to check these shops out!