Wednesday, January 12, 2011

After the snow

Im always amazed after a first snow. I love how it looks and how beautiful it is outside.  I had to pull over and take a few pics of the magnificent beauty along the way.

I was inspired by this color combination - "cranberry and khaki" from Literal Gemini. She has been combining some really nice colors lately, so I thought I would give it a whirl. Its not really my best work... but I do what I can in the snow. I like how it came together and Im sure I will be pulling these colors together again really soon.
My sweet "snow angel" cleared off my car and shoveled the walk this morning. That was nice. Especially since I was already running late.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice color combo... cute!!

~Yoli
Diva in Deep Thought

misss_e said...

Yes! She is bringing the colors out in the winter! I love it! You all are going to make me jump on the band wagon!