Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Review of Grenadine in Black Croc

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Grenadine Pump by Gretta

Designed for both comfort and style, the Grenadine pump from Gretta is the cherry on top of your favorite outfit.

Features:

  • Grenadine in Black Croc
  • Part of the Grenadine collection
  • Croc-e...

Perfect pair!

By Totally Inspired from Baltimore, MD on 3/7/2010
5out of 5

Sizing: Feels half size too big

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Comfortable, Attractive Design, Great Cushioning, Stylish

Best Uses: Going Out, Special Occasions, Casual Wear, Wear To Work

Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven

View On Shoes: I'm Into Shoes

I had been looking for a pair of T-strap or ankle strap shoes. These were the perfect find. They are very comfortable, and very stylish. The heel height is comfortable. The price was reasonable and very affordable. The only drawback was that the shoes fit a little big. But I plan to add an insole and I should be fine. I love these shoes! I would love more colors!

Shoes on pink tights

Tags: Picture of Product

Birthday look!

Tags: Picture of Product

(legalese)

No comments: