Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BFF Overnight Sleepover

My BFFs and I spent a night out in Alexandria, VA. we got a hotel room and dipped out.. if only for one night.
514c51e7, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Top-Ross; Bermuda shorts-Talbots
On Saturday, the weather was a little gloomy and rainy but that didnt stop us.  We started the adventure with breakfast at Bob Evans. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
We arrived in Alexandria and checked into the Hotel Monaco-Alexandria. We loved it. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Everything in the hotel was lovely. I wish I could add a bunch of hotel photos here, but you can check that out for yourself at the link. When we were done checking in - we hit the streets.  We went for a little stroll a few blocks along the main King Street. We shopped a little - stopped in a few consignment boutiques (I really want to own one of these one day) and got some shoes from Ross (I will be doing a full inspiration week with a pair I purchased). And then we headed back to relax before dinner.  we decided on the Burger Joint. Sounds crazy - but it was goooood! After dinner we wanted to go to the pool, but it was filled with youngsters watching a cartoon - we went back to the room to relax instead.

On Sunday, we just relaxed before finally getting dressed and heading out to brunch on the waterfront. It was an ok, meal, but the company was awesome! BFF Yolanda, got BFF Court and I hooked on Instagram.. I might just join Twitter next, lol. and then we headed back to reality. I updated my FB status to read "There is nothing like a BFF sleepover. We need one of these monthly"
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
top-LaneBryant; jean/capris-Cut off jeans (Ralph Lauren)

We had a great time .. and I love them soooo much!

No comments: