Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tired Tuesday

This morning was rough. I was sooo tired. Its raining here in Baltimore, and the rain always makes me want to sleep in. (Its supposed to rain for the rest of the week. I'll have to push myself every morning for the rest of the week.) Not to mention, I didnt get all my "monday rest".. so I was a little tired this morning. But I'll make it through the day. I wanna grab some coffee.. but i think I will settle for vanilla chai tea this morning.
tank-Lane Bryant; cardi-Macys; skirt-Fashion Bug; shoes-Avenue; necklace-gift from Martha
 
I adore this skirt. But I think its a little to big. I got it earlier this year and its the perfect ponte knit. But I needed one size smaller. And the shoes... I really like these shoes, but they arent that comfortable. so I took the pic with these shoes.. but I really wore my black flats. I think the little shoes are really cute.  But I need to add an insole because they dont fit my feet well which makes them a litte uncomfortable. And I dont do "uncomfortable" anymore.. that was when I was younger. Now, I need comfort!

I had the toughest time coming up with a color to wear with this cardi and skirt. I wanted to add a pop of color so I went with this tank. And then I remembered that my friend Martha gave me a necklace with very similar colors. This is a cute necklace and it reminds me alot of my beading days. Martha and I (and another coworker) used to bead together alot.  Imma get back to it. With the new beads I got on vacation, I cant wait to make a bracelet.

3 comments:

Andie said...

that sweater looks like it has a lot of grey in it so you could do almost anything with it! grey is a very veratile color. :)

BBM said...

hey there pretty lady! loving the pop of teal and those booties are supa cute!

Shea said...

I love the boots, I am wondering when I am gonna choose comfort over cute, lol. Great color selection.