Thursday, May 13, 2010

Its starting again ...

... but this time its for the summer. The Small Fabric of My Life is hosting another Wardrobe Challange. Some of my readers may recall that I did this challenge for the spring 2010. It was pretty fun. You can read a recap of my experience with this post.

For the Summer Wardrobe Challege, here are the details:
"This time I challenge style bloggers to create a five day Monday to Friday wardrobe from:5 items of clothing but unlimited shoes and accessories.The challenge will take place between June 7th and June 11th." ... I think I can handle that!

Last night was pretty uneventful. I did make it to the hair dresser after work (that was pretty awesome! So I can finally stop wearing this boring ponytail - but ofcourse I didnt comb my hair down today before I took the pic. Maybe tomorrow, lol) So, I got home, I ate dinner and watched a movie - Georgia O'keefe. The movie was pretty good (in a sappy, artsy, sad love story kind of way). One thing I can say is that the chick was strong - strong willed and strong of mind especially for a woman of that time. She died in 1986 at the age of 98 (wow! thats a pretty good life, seeing alot of changes). Check it out, with your girls, cuz I dont know many guys that could hold on through this movie. Tonight, I will be watching Up in the Air with George Clooney - reviews tomorrow, lol~
Today's Outfit
black slacks - FashionBug
pink mockneck shirt - NY&Co (still Lerner)
animal print cardi - FashionBug
pink floral necklace - HotTopic Outlet (or one of those junior stores)
BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!
TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING THIS WEEK!

3 comments:

BBM said...

i cant wait til u see up in the air ... i saw it last night! cant wait for ure review. ;-)

and im itchin for that big announcment of ures girl! eeeek!!!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love your cardigan and I am so glad you will be joining us again for the challenge.

Bianca C said...

I love the cardi here! Its so cute with the pink!!

Oh, and I loved Up in the Air... Hope you enjoy it!