Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ripped tags

Im still pulling dresses out of the closet that have never been worn ... yup, I ripped the tags off of this one this morning too.

But I was shocked when I walked out of the house and it was actually "chilly" this morning.. so I grabbed a sweater. Surely, when I leave work, the weather will be a little more appropriate for this dress.

Even still .. I loved it. And it was a great score for only $13!
Photobucket
Dress-Macys; Shoes-Avenue

QUESTION - Does anyone know how to keep the bottom of this skirt pleated? I have a feeling it will be straight when I wear it next time.

3 comments:

Nefertiti said...

Superbe robe,tu as beaucoups de gouts

garichild said...

Zips!

Unknown said...

I don't know about the pleats, but you scored a great price on that dress!