Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Black and White in the Short

This past week was a short week at work.  Ofcourse I am off on my regular Monday.. which last Monday was a full day with doct appts.  And then this past Monday (yesterday) was nice to just sit home and relax. 

Here is a flashback to last week.
TUESDAY
top-Old Navy Maternity; pants-Motherhood; necklace-my neice; shoes-Macys
WEDNESDAY
dress-Old Navy; shrug-Gift from BFF Courtney; shoes-Avenue
THURSDAY
skirt-old, maybe Lane Bryant; tshirt-Old Navy; necklace-Burlington
The State of MD was off on Friday, which made for a nice long weekend.  I didnt do much. It was to warm out for me.  I like to be in a cool place when its hot outside. unless Im at the beach.  So for most of the weekend, I just chilled (literally cuz it was cold in our house) most of the weekend.  Hubby and I did visit his mom's house for a small cookout, that was nice.  But the rest of the weekend was really low key.  On Sunday, I posted on facebook "I really want to do something but whatever it is I dont feel like doing it." And pretty much that was the sentiment of the weekend.

No comments: