Friday, June 22, 2012

Rainbows Ahead - Violet (Purple)

 ... and so the series comes to a close. I really did enjoy it. and knowing which colors I would wear the next week, made things so easy when I was pulling clothes for the next week.

TODAY
Photobucket
top-Torrid; pants-JCPenney (thrifted)
Hubby gave me a cute compliment on my booty in these jeans.. I was blushing, lol!

THURSDAY
Photobucket
top-Macys; pants-K&G

WEDNESDAY
Photobucket
top-JCPenney; skirt-?

TUESDAY
Photobucket
top-Avenue; skirt-LaneBryant

The Hall Family has a busy weekend. Hopefully I can snap a few photos in the process. And then next week is "vacation mode" We have lots of things to do in preparation for vacation.  Im excited!!! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

misss_e said...

Loving Tuesdays fit! It fits so well...the color combo is magnificent.

Mavis said...

Really love Tuesday's outfit.

Justme_Kellie said...

Love your workweek wears! YOu look very nice!