Monday, June 11, 2012

Rainbows Ahead - Blue

These next few weeks will be a challenge because its hard trying to distinguish between blue and indigo.  Here is my go at blue for the past week.  I went with a turquoise blue.

FRIDAY
Photobucket
top-Avenue; jeans-LaneBryant; shoes-AshleyStewart
These shoes were the worse!!! I cant believe that I purchased these shoes at full price adn the soles completely broke apart.
THURSDAY
Photobucket
top-Macys; skirts-LaneBryant
WEDNESDAY
Photobucket
top-JCPenney; skirt-Burlington
TUESDAY
Photobucket
top-Macys (I think); skirt-LaneBryant

Sunday Brunch
I convinced Hubby to take me and the baby out for Brunch at one of the local resturaunts, and I kept up with the blue inspiration.
Photobucket
and I even made them take a few pics too! Look at the cuteness ...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

misss_e said...

Aww look at this!