Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bucket List Item - DONE!

Today I went to the Gun Range.  I have wanted to go to the range for some time now, and since my birthday is approaching I decided to check off one of my bucket list items.


Hubby asked me to take off my stilettos and put on more practical shoes for the gun range. I did :)

I loooooooved the gun range. I cant wait to go back. I shot a Glock 9mm, a SigSauer 9mm, Glock 40caliber, and the best of the evening was - AR-15 (9mm).  After shooting these guns, I actually contemplated getting one. Im still on the fence about purchasing, but I will definitely go back again.  Next time, I think I will try a few more smaller petite guns like 22s or 38s.  I'd like to try something with a little less kick back and the Glock with the 40 caliber bullets, was the top of the line for me on fire power!!

 Yes, I see the target
Stealth Sniper Mode
Bucket List Item Complete - check!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I love that you're wearing the camo pants to the gun range! I went to a shooting range for the first (and only, so far) time about a year and a half ago and I LOVED IT. I didn't get to shoot as many fun guns as you did - my favorite was an old-fashioned silver .38 - I couldn't believe how much fun I had!

C said...

I think I need those pants in my life. SUPER CUTE. I am terrified of guns but it looks like you were a pretty good shot!