Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy New Year!!

The holidays were wonderful, but I was sick as a dog on Christmas Day... aaarrgh! We enjoyed a New Year's at church service then we went to cousin Nikki's house to ring in the new year.  Fun times.

I started the new year with a new hair cut too. Yes, that is a decorated Christmas Tree in the background of my pics.. dont judge me.. its alot going on around here these days, lol.

Here is another week in review.
Tuesday
cardi-eloquii; pants-FashionBug
So I purchased a few items from the new site, eloquii.  Im not all the way sold on my purchases (lol, no pun intended).  I guess I will do a full review when I see all the purchases that I have gotten.  But they had an awesome sale so i stocked up on plenty of sweaters and a few skirts too.

Wednesday
cardi, skirt, tank and tights-LaneBryant
 Thursday
cardi-Macys; skirt-Burlington; tights-we love colors
 Purple Friday - Go Ravens!!!
cardi-LaneBryant; long sleeve tee-OldNavy; jeans-AshleyStewart; necklace-gift (The Limited)

No comments: