Monday, January 30, 2012

The Book Club Weekend

Here is what I wore to my Book Club meeting this weekend.  Ofcourse I had a busy weekend, but bookclub was a highlight (with the exception of taking Ryan to swim class, that was a highlight too).

 top-Nordstrom; ponte knit jeggins-Avenue; wedge booties-Macys; necklace-?; bracelet-Mom's closet; MCM handbag-(throwback) gift from Hubby!!!
I pulled out this cute poncho style top after seeing Jessica wear hers.  She was stepping out of her comfort zone, I just saw it and I knew I had one in my closet that I hadnt worn in a long time.  I thought mine was longer, but I think its the same length of the one that Jessica wore.  Cute, indeed!

The pics are a little dark and grainy, but I even had on makeup for the meeting.  I use any opportunity I can these days to use my "good stuff" lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was about to say!! Lookie somebody got some makeup on!! Looking good girlie!!!