Thursday, January 26, 2012

All Smiles - Loving this outfit

I love this outfit sooo much! I had to wake Hubby up this morning to show him this outfit and how cute I think I am today... all smiles.

 cardi-eloquii; skirt and tights - Lane Bryant
Isnt this a lovely cardi.  I think its soo cauute and definitely makes a perfect outfit for me.  I got this in a "haul" from eloquii.  I'll post my haul and my overall review of the items.  I was really happy when this came in the mail because I was undecided how I would wear this skirt.  The skirt is actually a little tighter that I usually wear so I wanted something that looked nice to fit over my areas I wanted to camoflauge (my lower belly in this case, lol).  This cardi worked like a charm!!!

 ... only a few things would make this outfit perfection - a hairdo and my eyebrows waxed, lol.

I think I need a pamper day .. I might see one for myself on the horizon.

oh - I almost forgot ... this is the cute ring that I have on today too.

No comments: