Friday, April 22, 2011

a little late ... Preggo Produce

 At 23 Weeks, our baby is "more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), " I know that I am a little late with this Preggo Produce pic, but I figured I would still add it anyway.  I say that its late because, I gain a new week on monday, which means that I'll be taking yet another pic, lol. But since I havent taken a pic in sooo long.. I thought I would add one. Not to mention.. mangos are easy to find, lol!
cardi-Avenue; jean leggins-Loop 18; dress/tunic-NYandCo; shoes-Nordstrom

This weekend, Im spending some time with my mom.  On Saturday, we are going to the Cirque du Soleil show Totem.
And then on Sunday, I will spend time with her for Easter Dinner at my Grandma's house. I plan to stop past and see Ron's mom too on Sunday.  She likes to cook for us on holidays too. This is really going to be interesting when we have to take the little one to two houses also.  But Im sure we will figure it all out!

No comments: