Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday

Monday:
I spent the day visiting old friends. We took a long drive into the mountains for the visit. The drive actually wanst to bad.  I must admit, I didnt really want to take the drive, but in the end, I went. I thought it was more important to spend time with my old friends. And it actually ended up being a good day.. LONG day... but good nonetheless. Actually, the same thing happened on Sunday. My mom called and said she was going over to my grandma's house. I wanted to go, but I didnt want to go. Mom came and got me, and we ended up having a great time. Im glad I went.
top-OldNavy; khakis-new; sneakers-old
Tuesday - Animal print with a splash of teal :
It snowed. I really was going to just go into work a few hours late. So I had my outfit all picked out. But, I stayed home.. I guess it was that long drive the day before. I just wanted to sleep in... and so I did.
cardi and tank-Lane Bryant; pant-FashionBug
Wednesday:
Yup, I made it in to work..  and thats all I have to report. lol
cardi-DressBarn; skirt-?; boots-Avenue


No comments: