Thursday, February 17, 2011

Belted Vest

I was very pleased with this look today... however.. I am cheating once again.. I flipped those shoes off as soon after I snapped the picture. LOL!
top-FashionBug; skirt-eShakti; vest-Lane Bryant; Booties-NineWest; belt-from another dress
I was happy to see some daylight when I left for work this morning at 6:40am. Its nice to have a little light when you start your day. Starting the day in darkness, makes for a very long day. Especially because I dont have any windows in my area. So I am usually coming to work in the dark, and then leaving work at 5:30p in the dark.
Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really really like this... Super duper cute... I really need more vests in my life!!
Diva in Deep Thought

Shea said...

You look great =) I have been wanting to try a belt vest myself. I am going to add this look to my inspiration file.