Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Week Before Christmas

I love the Christmas holidays ... and these days have been busier than ever. Adjusting to being a mommy, and still trying to maintain some "me time" And all the other things that go along with being a wife, mom, and working and taking care of a household... lets just say that its very different these days. But Im adjusting. And Ron is very helpful and supportive.  Thats important.  I Thank God for him everyday!

Here is my partial week in review :
Wednesday
top-FashionBug; jacket-??; jeans-AshleyStewart; shoes-NineWest Outlet
 Thursday

 tank, sweater, denim skirt-Lane Bryant; tights-we love colors; shoes-Nine West
This is the same outfit that I wore to take our holiday photos. I still havent gotten around to wrapping all the gifts, but I did atleast decorate the tree. I was happy with it.

Vacation starts today - I am off from work until after the new year.  I still have a lot of errands to run, and things to do while Im off, but Ill try to add in some rest and relaxation too.. maybe. Another good thing, I'll get to spend the whole week cuddling with Ryan - daycare is closed.

Have a blessed Holiday! and Merry Christams - from The Hall Family.

No comments: